Thursday, October 29, 2009

Posterity

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, purely for the sake of posterity. And yet another thing to distract myself on the internet. Eli helped me set this up this morning while Dad's still in bed sleeping off the night shift. Actually, Eli sat in my lap and taught me the fine art of holding in a soother with my elbow while typing. He's taught me a lot in the six weeks since he was born. He just drifted off, maybe I can get some laundry folded while he sleeps.
Cory's off to Apohaqui this afternoon to visit some people, so maybe we'll get a little more accomplished today than usual. It's hard when he's here all the time.
I think we're going to town tomorrow, I'm hoping to hit up Value Village and see if I can get a few clothes that actually fit me. Having a baby has severely limited my wardrobe options. Eli, on the other hand, has more clothes than he will ever get to wear. Lucky kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment