Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thankful

This Christmas, I am thankful for:

-Christ, coming to earth, our redemption and justification and continued sanctification because of him
-My sweet husband who teaches me so much every day
-My little boy, who showers me with love and kisses
-My new baby, and healthy and so far pretty easy pregnancy
-My spacious yet cozy apartment
-My church family
-The cuties in my Sunday School class
-Christmas cookies
-Eli's early bedtime and long daytime naps, enabling me to get things done during the day and in the evening
-My KitchenAid Stand Mixer. It makes life a lot easier
-My wonderful husband who makes me laugh until I cry
-Good food
-My mother teaching me how to crochet when I was little - it's been a fun way to pass the time and be a bit creative this holiday season
-Short lines at the grocery store today!
-The continued excellent health of my family
-My amazing husband who is so kind and helpful around the house
-The internet. I wouldn't know how to cook without it
-My long straight hair. Shallow, I know, but I just really like it
-My fake-yet-still-attractive Christmas tree
-Coffee
-My husband. He's the best

This is the short list. There are lots more things, these are just the ones coming to mind right now. It's so nice to be thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment