Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TA DA!

I'm SO excited to reveal my totally re-done blog.

I can't praise h. rae enough for her great work in doing this entire design for me. She even came up with the new title!

So welcome to the new and improved Gourmet Mommy. I'm looking forward to sharing more recipes and more photos with everyone, and Cory's been encouraging me to start doing some vlogs or video recipes and uploading them here. We'll see what happens with that and I won't make any promises I can't keep, but it would be fun!

Heather is still accepting FREE custom blog design requests for a few more days, so head over to An Original Belle if you are interested. She's great to work with, and does designs that range from elegant and flowery to clean and modern. You should definitely check out her work.

1 comment:

  1. Your design looks amazing! I love the title and the chef's hat!

    ReplyDelete